Sales Gurus and Programs
Nominate a Guru
Nomination of a trainer, speaker or thought leader as a guru in the various Gobal Gurus categorys should be considerred with the following criteria:
- Are their ideas unique and viable, or are they reusing others concepts?
- Global Gurus are thought leaders, they create new concepts and ideas that promote the development in the areas of their expertise.
- They affect others through their books, training, speaking and articles.
- These should be people who influence the professional world.
If the trainer, speaker or thought leader fits this criteria, please nominate them and we will do the rest.
Recommend a guru
Global Guru Criteria
In judging the contenders of the various Global Guru Categories, we focus on two groups, which excluded political, military and business people and focused on those practitioners, trainers, speakers and consultants who develop and instill competency in others. The Top 30 Gurus, in their respective categories are the “Cream of the Crop”, the World’s Top 30 most influential Professionals Speakers, Trainers and/or Consultants in their areas and have received more than 500 votes each. All not only apply their own principals to achieve superior results in their organisations, but develop and influence people and organisations throughout the globe.
Our research came from e-mails sent to 22,000 business people, consultants, academics and MBA’s around the world for nominations and our public opinion poll.
We shortlist 60 names then did a Google search for ranking, then requested voting.
The criteria for judging the TOP 30 focused on:
- Public opinion - 40%
- Originality of ideas - 25%
- Impact of original ideas - 10%
- Practicality of ideas - 10%
- Presentation style - 5%
- Number of publications and writings - 5%
- Guru factor 5%
If you know Sales and you are not trying to get on our list, we want you to help us judge our candidates. Judges will be mentioned in the credits. Have your voice and let the world know the best sales speakers, trainers and thought leaders.
If you want to be read by the people looking for the best of the best in Sales, then send us your unique articles to share your wisdom with our community of over 50,000 visitors per month.